Pennsylvania Hospital Errors Lawyer
Medical Errors, Medication Mistakes, Birth Injuries, Delayed Diagnosis
According to a study done by Harvard University, more than one million people suffer injuries from medical mistakes. Those mistakes include failing to timely diagnosis an illness or medical condition, failing to prescribe or administer the proper medications and failure to heed warnings or follow procedures during child birth or surgery. Errors occur in hospitals, rehabilitation facilities and physician’s offices. The lawyers at Joyce & Bittner will represent persons injured as a result of medical malpractice. Contact our Pittsburgh law firm to discuss your claim with a skilled injury attorney.
Medical Malpractice may include claims involving:
- Cerebral Palsy: devastating brain damage sometimes caused by mistakes or inattentiveness during child birth
- Medication Error: injuries caused by a mix up in prescriptions, mistake in administering medication or error in proscribing the correct medications
- Medical Equipment Malfunction: defective medical or surgical equipment or instruments
- Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery: deforming and debilitating results from cosmetic surgery, unnecessary surgery and treatments and failure to advise of risk or obtain consent
- Cancer Misdiagnosis: failure to diagnosis or timely diagnosis breast, colorectal, cervical or skin cancer
Contact Our Medical Malpractice Attorneys
For more personal injury information, please visit our Personal Injury Help Center.
For more information on medical malpractice cases, contact our Pittsburgh law firm .