Experienced Representation For Overweight Truck Violations
Joyce & Bittner has represented numerous truck drivers for tickets received for violating a weight restriction on a bridge or road. Call our office today for a free consultation: 412-557-7931.
Driving a truck in Pennsylvania is a challenge. Recent developments will make it even tougher as more and more bridges and roads will have STRICT weight limits. Violation of size or weight limits on Pennsylvania roads and bridges can lead to devastating fines – even if a truck is NOT otherwise overweight.
A ticket for an overweight truck can total in the thousands of dollars. Our firm has represented numerous truck drivers for tickets received for violating a weight restriction on a bridge or road.
We can help you by:
- Examining your case for possible legal defenses
- Pursuing requests for reduction in fines
- Protecting your legal rights
We Know The Law And Will Ask The Right Questions
- Were the right signs posted?
- Was the scale certified for accuracy? In the time allowed?
- Were the personnel even qualified to test the scale?
- How far did you have to travel to be weighed?
For a free consultation, call 412-557-7931 or fill out our form online.